Today’s daily prompt: Tell us about something you know you should do . . . but don’t.
I’ll confess I laughed out loud when I read today’s prompt. What a question for the queen of procrastinators! My first thought was where do I even start? Here’s a partial list.
- I should declutter, clean, and organize my basement. Then after the basement, I should do the garage and the workshop.
- I should declutter my house and purge all the crap I’ve been meaning to get rid of. I have been SLOWLY working on this for the past year or so and I have made progress. I’m quite good at procrastinating though so it really is slow going. I mean, my boys are both in college now. Do we still really need 675 stuffed animals?
- I should go through all my clothes in both my closet and drawers and get rid of what no longer fits.
- I should concentrate on trying to get reestablished back into a career, (or some sort of job anyway). I left the working world almost 19 years ago to be a full-time stay-at-home mom. It’s time to go back to work and we really could use the money. Having two kids in college is expensive!
- I should read my bible more and make time to study it every day.
- I should pray without ceasing.
- I should be more thankful.
- I should love my neighbors as myself.
- I should perform more random acts of kindness.
- I should work on exercising more. I’m doing better but believe me, there’s lots of room for improvement!
- I should eat healthier.
- I should schedule that overdue mammogram, colonoscopy, pap smear, and that minor dental work I’m being told I need.
- I should read all the books on the book shelf I’ve been meaning to read.
- I should work on having a more postive attitude.
This list could go on and on so I’ll stop now. What’s something you know you should do, but don’t?