Things I’m Loving These Days will be another regular blog series I will post on a regular basis. Feel free to leave comments, thoughts, etc. The following are things that came to mind this evening.
1. Our book club at church is reading Eat Pray Love now. I am really enjoying it and like this author’s style of writing and especially her humor. I haven’t seen the movie yet but our book club plans to watch it when we finish the book.
2. I got this Alfred Dunner fuchsia croc purse back in the spring around Easter at Peebles and LOVE it. I’ve received a lot of compliments on it this summer. It came in several other colors – green, turquoise, and a light orange color. All were pretty, and I wanted one in each color (ha!) but since money didn’t allow it, I decided I would go with the fuchsia! I need to win the lottery.
3. I really like this Comet bathroom cleaner. It works better than anything I have ever found at removing soap scum off shower walls and glass shower doors. Try it…. you won’t be disappointed!
4. I saw this Maybelline mousse blush at Walgreens one day and decided to give it a try. It goes on so smoothly and isn’t greasy or messy at all. Comes in a variety of pretty colors.
5. I’m a nut about any kind of paper product. You name it – stationary, pads, post-it notes, notecards, etc., I love it all! I particularly like the index cards that come in assorted colors. I stock up on them when they are on sale (they aren’t cheap) and I use them a lot. They make nice recipe cards and I also use them for my daily “To Do” list.
6. I used to love Honeysuckle perfume by Avon. Unfortunately, it was discontinued many years ago (boo!). Last Christmas, I found this Wild Honeysuckle body splash and Wild Honeysuckle body butter at Bath and Body Works. Both have a nice fragrance (I don’t like it as well as I did the honeysuckle fragrance by Avon but I like it). The body butter is very smooth and creamy and the splash is very refreshing after a hot shower.
That’s it for now…. until next time…