1. It’s finally fall (yay) and we are finally having fall-like weather after an extremely hot and humid summer! I can’t tell you how much I am loving having the windows open and especially sleeping with the windows open at night. I have slept so much better.
2. I am excited that I found some honeysuckle scented wax tarts at Bed Bath and Beyond. They discontinued them a few years ago, and since the honeysuckle was my favorite scent, I was very happy to find them again. They make the house smell so good. I like the fall scents this time of year too. I melt them in a little simmering pot pourri crock pot.
3. My sister and I went shopping last week at Ole Time Pottery (we could easily spend a whole day in there). I love to decorate for Halloween and fall and I bought this scarecrow and witch for my front porch and thought both were so cute. I especially love the witch (I like her bamboo broomstick and the black cat sitting on the end of it). My sister bought one too.
4. A good friend gave this pig watering can to me for my birthday and it is perfect for my pig kitchen!
5. These Joyce Meyer Devotionals are my favorite devotional books and I have read from them for years. I try very hard to start and end my day with them. I’m not always successful, but I try. I find them very practical, insightful, and inspiring. I love Joyce Meyer’s writing. She always seems to speak directly to my heart. I have used these so much that one of them is literally falling apart.
6. I ordered this bracelet from e-bay right after my mother died. It is a colon cancer awareness bracelet. Both my parents had colon cancer and so I wear this bracelet as a tribute to them and in memory of them. I would like to see the blue colon cancer awareness ribbon get the same recognition that the pink breast cancer awareness ribbon has.
That’s all for this week!