What are some of your pet peeves?
Here are a few of mine (my top 10):
- people who have loud conversations on their cell phones in the grocery store
- people who block the grocery aisles with their shopping carts and are oblivious
- litterbugs, especially people who toss trash out their car windows
- telemarketers who don’t take no for an answer
- the misuse of the words, “their” “they’re” and “there” and “loose” and “lose”
- seeing infants with piercings
- people who don’t flush in public restrooms
- getting put on hold for “call waiting”
- doctor’s offices who have voice mails and who don’t call you back for 2 days, leaving you to wonder if they even got your message
- movies that have the “F” word every other word
Tell me about some of your pet peeves. Everyone has them!