1. My Bible – Right now I am doing a self-study of the book of Proverbs. Even though I am moving very slowly, I am really enjoying it.
2. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society – This was on my list of books to read this year. Honestly, after hearing so much about it and how good it was, I will have to admit, I had a little trouble with this book in the beginning. It was a little slow in starting for me and I had trouble keeping all the characters straight, but now that I am over halfway through it, I am getting to the point where I can’t put it down. Really liking this book and have grown to love the characters!
3. One Grip bag holder– This is a little gizmo that helps make carrying groceries a little easier for me. I’m planning on getting another one so I’ll have two (if that tells you how much I like it). I like to try to shorten the trips from the car to the kitchen, since I have very steep basement steps to go up and down. Before I had this, the grocery bags always cut off the circulation on my fingers and caused big red indentions on my hands and fingers. The One Grip doesn’t actually help me carry any more grocery bags, it just makes carrying the bags a lot easier and makes it more comfortable on my hands. At least I sure think so.
4. Fall – my favorite time of the year! I love everything about it!!
5. Halloween – love it, love it, love it! What more can I say?
6. Pumpkin muffins – one word. YUM.