I’m busy in the kitchen this Thanksgiving morning so I’m reposting this Thanksgiving blog from a few years back . Happy Thanksgiving to all!
- memories of my parents who are no longer here to celebrate this day with me and realizing how richly blessed I was to have them for parents. I’m thankful they established Thanksgiving Day traditions when I was growing up, and that my sisters and I are continuing on with those traditions today. The table seems empty without them but they live on forever in my heart.
- watching the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade every Thanksgiving morning.
- being thankful for both my sons being able to come home for Thanksgiving (one almost didn’t get to come, but he is home)!
- being thankful that my husband doesn’t have to work this year on this day, and feeling very grateful for all those in the medical profession and other helping professions who do have to work and be away from their families on Thanksgiving.
- a set of vintage Gurley Thanksgiving candles that make me smile every year. My…
View original post 685 more words