Today’s WordPress one-word daily prompt: Irksome
Oh, where to start? Let’s just make a list, okay?
- People who block grocery aisles with their carts
- People who can’t get off their cell phones long enough to shop in the grocery store or who argue on their phones in public or have very loud cell phone conversations.
- Texting while driving—don’t even get me started on that one!
- Drivers who drive WAY too fast, especially in the rain
- Rude and disrespectful people, especially people who are rude to waiters and waitresses and other service providers
- People who don’t stay home when they’re sick and who don’t cover their mouths when they cough or sneeze
- People whose main goal in life is to break another person’s spirit. This has to be the #1 thing that irks me most. I just never will understand the why of it
- Telemarketers, especially those who call repeatedly before 8 am or after 9 pm
- Parents who don’t discipline their unruly children in public and let them run wild
- Misuse of the words lose and loose. It amazes me how often these words are used wrong. You know, sorta like your and you’re and there, their and they’re
- bullying especially on social media
- Con artists and scammers
- People who drop the f-bomb every other word
- Insincere people
I could go on but I’ll stop here. We don’t want to appear whiny now do we?