2. Rhythms of Rest: Finding the Spirit of Sabbath in a Busy World– By Shelly Miller
I have followed Shelly’s blog for years and always enjoy reading her posts. Rhythms of Rest is her debut novel.
3. The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Lowering Your Cholesterol– by Joseph Lee Klapper, M.D.
4. 101 Prayers for my Son– by Rob and Joanna Teigen
5. Come Rain or Come Shine– by Jan Karon (Mitford series #11)
6. The Red Sea Rules: 10 God-Given Strategies for Difficult Times– by Robert J. Morgan
7. The Thorn Birds– by Colleen McCullough
8. Married and Still Loving It: The Joys and Challenges of the Second Half– by Gary Chapman and Harold Myra
10. 15 Verses to Pray for Your Husband– by Elizabeth George
11. Zip It: The Keep It Shut 40-Day Challenge– by Karen Ehman
I can’t tell you how much I. LOVE. THIS. BOOK. It has been part of my Lenten Journey reading this year and it has spoken to me. I’m rereading it and taking more time this second time through to really savor and ponder its words. I’ll keep this one for daily reading.
12. Blogging for Writers: How Authors & Writers Build Successful Blogs– by Robin Houghton